Thursday, March 3, 2011

Positive thinking / Pensamiento positivo

So, one of the (perhaps) secrets for a long life are chicken wings. The other one I think is positive thinking.

The other day I was helping Juana to swipe some hundreds of leaves from our grass area and ......as always, the wind became a little stronger.... so most of the work I already did.... was lost and we had to start over and over again....

So I made a comment "It is incredible bad luck, when I am swiping leaves, always, always, there is some wind that comes and distroys everything...." she looked at me and said... " I think it is God that thinks that you work hard and you are sweting, so he helps you to cool down sending you some breeze....".

What a difference in thinking! I looked at it from a different point of view and I was much happier... so now when the wind blows, I feel happy that somebody is thinking about me!

1. Chicken wings.

2. Positive thinking.


Entonces uno de los secretos (quizas) para una larga vida son alitas de pollo. El otro creo que es pensamiento positivo.

El otro dia estaba ayudando a Juana a barrer algunos cientos de hojas de nuestra zona de cesped.. y como siempre, el viento se hizo mas fuerte....por lo que gran parte del trabajo que habia hecho se perdio...y tuve que empezar de nuevo.

Entonces hice un comentario "Que increible mala suerte, cuando estoy barriendo hojas, siempre, siempre el viento se hace fuerte y viene y lo destruye todo".... ella me miro y me dijo "creo que es Dios que piensa que estas trabajando duro y sudando entonces para ayudarte y refrescarte te manda una brisa...".

Que diferencia de opiniones! Lo mire desde otro punto de vista y estaba mucho mas contenta... ahora cuando el viento sopla, estoy contenta de pensar que alguien piensa en mi!

1. Chicken wings.
2. Positive thinking.

No comments: