Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Juana 1921- 2011









On Setember 29th my grandma Juana left us. She went to heaven. I still can not believe it. There is an enormous feeling of emptiness. Even though only a few days have passed, I already miss her a lot.


She was the greatest grandma... I loved her a lot. Did I ever looked at her eyes and told her that? I think so, but would I have known her departure, I would have done it many more times.

Abuela, I miss you, I love you and I would love so much to talk to you today, as we always did... every day...


I loved to have you at home with me... I felt so protected... so loved, so well. I think you are the person in this world that was MORE proud of me... and I am going to miss your support. Everything for you was the best, the best outfit, the best decission, the best life, the best house, the best grand-daughter... thank you so much for believing in ME.


Now I have your memories, your soft skin, your eyes and the way you looked at us... your walk.... I remember that, the way you sleep, the way you cook and breathe.... the way you laugh... I remember it all.... and I will keep it in my heart as the most precious tresure.. I AM RICH, VERY RICH.... because I had and I have one of the best grandmas in the world.


Please stay by my side, I want to be close to you always. I love you. Rest in Peace.
Would you be my angel?

El 29 de septiembre mi abuela Juana nos dejo. Se fue al cielo. Todavia no puedo creerlo. tengo una enorme sensacion de vacio. Aunque apenas han pasado unos dias, la echo mucho de menos.


Era una abuela excelente.... la queria muchisimo. Alguna vez la mire a los ojos y se lo dije? creo que si, pero de haber sabido su partida, se lo hubiera dicho muchas mas veces. Abuela te quiero, te echo de menos, y me gustaria tanto poder hablar hoy contigo, como siempre haciamos... todos los dias.


Me encantaba tenerte en casa conmigo, me sentia tan protegida... tan querida... tan bien! Creo que eres la persona de este mundo que mas orgullosa de mi ha estado.... y voy a echar mucho de menos tu apoyo. Todo para ti era lo mejor...la mejor ropa, la mejor decision, la mejor vida, la mejor casa, la mejor nieta... muchas gracias por creer en mi.


Hoy me quedan tus memoria... tu piel tan suave, tus ojos y la forma en como nos mirabas, como caminabas... recuerdo eso, como dormias, como cocinabas y respirabas ... la forma en como te reias.... lo recuerdo todo.... y lo voy a guardar en mi corazon como el mas preciado tesoro. SOY RICA MUY RICA... porque he tenido y tengo una de las mejores abuelas del mundo.


Por favor quedate a mi lado te quiero tener siempre cerca de mi. Te quiero. Descansa en paz.

Querrias ser mi angel?

1 comment:

laurence said...

A grand-ma who crosses the ocean many times in her old age to come and see her grand-daughter is an amazing grand-ma who adored you! and you gave her the strength to do it. She left proud of who you became knowing she has passed this strength and love of life to you. She saw you becoming a wonderful mother and she knows she has succeeded passing onto you everything she wanted to. She'll keep talking to you daily, she will be that little voice motivating you and reminding you life is good. Much love to Juanita, I am so happy I met her!